Plus Group is composed of a diverse group of talented people who share a common purpose — always seeking out how we can improve the way we serve our clients, employees, vendors and our community. Responsible stewardship is more than a philosophy; it is lived out everyday through the programs Plus Group sponsors and through the individual commitments of employees to make a difference in their communities.
From individuals serving food to the homeless to raising money to help those in need, we make giving our time and resources a priority.
CAUSES AND ORGANIZATIONS WE SUPPORT INCLUDE:
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- Boy Scouts of America
- CincySmiles Foundation
- City of Forest Park
- Communities Responding to Overcome Poverty (CROP)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Lord’s Rose Garden
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Matthew 25 Ministries
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- National Young Scholars Program
- Pendleton County Tornado Relief
- Rivertree Church
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Semper Fi Fund
- Young Riders Community Sponsorship
Plus Group honors employees’ involvement in their personal charities by paying half-pay for up to one week when they donate their time to volunteer.
Plus Group employees work especially hard at Christmas time to help families in need. Since 1996, employees have adopted families through our Giving Tree Program. Also, over the years, Plus Group has sponsored programs like the Winter Wonderland Party for underprivileged children.